GPS Vehicle Tracking
You might be asking yourself what the benefits of GPS tracking systems are for you as a business owner as well as the obvious advantages for your dispatching or fleet management staff. What you should know is that the implementation of a GPS tracking system has a variety of features that have a positive effect on many other departments and divisions.
USA Intellitrack GPS Services
- Use GPS technology to view all your vehicles at once and check where they have been
- Received detailed stop/move mileage/time reports weekly or monthly
- Detailed maps or satellite images, anywhere in USA, Mexico and Canada
- Intelligent dispatch capability – use GPS fleet tracking to find your closest vehicle
- Instant Locates to know where a vehicle is in between updates
- Disable the starter and prevent a vehicle from being driven
- Unlock your vehicles’ doors from the Web or any telephone
The voice service is very useful for monitoring your vehicles when you are not near a computer but still need to know where your vehicles are. You can also use the IVR system to disable your starter or unlock your doors, if you have those features installed.
For More Information – click here